Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Keys To The D.U.M.B

11:15 PM

Here I am, sitting in the dark, in my living room at 11pm (timezone on blogger isn't right) watching the Comedy Network. On comes a commercial for a show called Keys To The VIP. Its a contest between men about who can get the most girls. A game similar to this is called male life. I'm not sure how many people watch it, but four or five "Girl Experts" watch each dude try to get numbers and what not. I think its DUMB. I wonder if these chicks know their being manipulated and being put on a TV show? I wonder if there's a show out there called Keys To The Girls Apartment or something where girls go out and find men to be their life long partners. It might be better then watching three different dudes with popped collars, sunglasses, and crazy hair try to get laid. I don't watch it, I think not a lot of people do either. That is all. Sorry Comedy Network. It Sucks Wang.

No comments: