Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Shmmeaster

9:46 pm

Today is Sunday, which means my Easter weekend is finé (Yep, that's an E with the doodly doo thing on it) And I have accomplished much. Heading to Toronto ( I live in Canada) I went to see the band Foo Fighters. They were AWESOME. 3 hour show, and then in the middle Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee (people from Rush) appeared and played YYZ with the band. It was tasty. Other then that, we shopped, which was full of many Short jokes on my friend, because she hates that I, am taller then her. The insults consisted of:
- Man its windy, is it windy that low to the ground too?

- (trying on a green sweater) You know with all that green and the red hair people will think your a leprechaun.

- (After threatening to kick me) Are you sure you can reach me up here, hey! I didn't know Ugs came in Munchkin!

- You look like the really short lady from the Incredibles.

- Need helping getting out of the car, its a pretty big fall for you.

- Where's the rest of you?

- (At a restaurant) Yes, and a booster seat for her.

All in all, it was good. I even made friends with he guy beside at the concert who was already 3 beers in. Eventually he got all sulky because he was cut off, but it was still a good concert. However, the stench of concert Mary Jane was hard to handle. There was more pot there then the Iron Maiden concert I was at last week. The best part is I always looked good beside the short chick.

No comments: